Welcome to St. Michael's!
We would love to have you visit our church family. As followers of Jesus Christ, we want to be Active in service, Nurture our faith, Give all glory to God, Encourage one another, and Lead others to Jesus (A.N.G.E.L.).
We are on the crossroads of M-46 and M-15, serving not only Richville but also the three larger communities around us, Frankenmuth, Reese and Vassar. That means that although Richville is small, our congregation is large, with a K-8 Christian School, and a Child Care from newborn through school age.
We are a member congregation of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod along with our fellow “Franken Colony” churches in the area (originally Richville was named Frankenhilf).
Our worship times are listed on this page, as well as links to some of our other ministries. Feel free to stop by any time, call one of our pastors or other staff, or e-mail us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to St. Michael's
Advent Devotion books have been donated by the LLL. “Home for the Holidays” is available at the exits and in the foyer. Please help yourself. Advent begins on November 30th.
“My Devotions” for December through February, and “Happy Times” for December through January are now available. “My Devotions” books are on the table in the foyer; “Happy Times” books are on the table in the narthex, along with pew packs and children’s bulletins.
Lutheran Witness subscription for 2015 is $11. Envelopes must be turned in by November 30th.
There will be no KidzMin on November 30. We will be back in session Dec.7.
For more information, click on the the "Bulletin/Newsletter/Calendar" link under the Church tab above.
It's that time of year to reach out to others. We have 60 names and Christmas gift ideas available from Wellspring Lutheran Services. The list includes the first name, age, gender, and gift ideas. PLEASE: limit your gift to $25. We understand that some would like to be more generous, but we need to keep the gifts the same value since some homes get multiple gift bags. If one is more than the others, it is obvious to the children receiving them. Please use the following step by step procedure to make delivery easy.
1. After purchasing a suggested $25 gift, place it in an appropriate size Christmas gift bag. Please do NOT wrap the gift. Gift receipts may be taped to the gift in case an exchange is necessary.
2. You may include a Christmas card inside the gift bag, signing your first name.
3. Place a Christmas gift tag on the outside of the bag at the top with the person's name and code number clearly written. Make sure it is stuck on tight as many people handle the bag before the person receives the gift.
4. On a 3x5 card, write down all the info about the person that was given you and the exact gift that you purchased. Attach the card to the outside of the bag at the top with a paper clip or tape.
5. Bring your gift to church by Dec 11th and put it on the shelves above the coat racks on the kitchen side of the foyer.
Please call Lois Bickel at 652-2173 or e-mail at email@example.com if you would like a name or more information. Groups, families, or classrooms can go together to purchase a gift.